We have created several Dashboards that have Widgets that are customized to the needs of the York-community:
- Basic Dashboard: a basic dashboard to get you started, including (but not limited to) User Device Categories, Pageviews, live data, Most Popular Pages, and Visitor Locations
- Social Dashboard: a dashboard specifically about your traffic from Social sources. Widgets include (but are not limited to) : % of New Visitors from Social sources, Top Socially shared URLS, Social Traffic Bounce Rates and Top Social Sources.
- Also try: 'Traffic Acquisition from Social Media' Custom Report.
- Campaign Dashboard: a dashboard to measure your special campaigns. Widgets include (but are not limited to) : Top 10 Most Popular Pages, Visits by Source / Medium, Pages per Session, and Top Socially shared URLS.
- Website Analysis Dashboard: designed for Reports, this Dashboard helps you spot what's working... and what isn't! It includes (but is not limited to) : Pages per Session, Session Duration, Bounce Rate, Pageviews, Popular Pages, and Top referral sources.
- Management Dashboard: this dashboard is intended for those needing a bird's eye view of what's going on on the website. Some of the Widgets include: Popular Search Terms, Pageviews, Most / Least Popular Pages, Visitor Referrals and Origins.
To install the Dashboard(s), simply follow the instructions on the 'How-to Set-Up a Dashboard' page.