Add to Calendar
December 2, 2014 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
West Office Building, Room 135 (Big Egg)
- Search Terms (Keywords)
- Visitor Location - on-campus vs. off-campus Views
- Demographic Data
- what can / cannot be tracked
- privacy issues & the university
- How to find search terms used by visitors
- How to find referral data for specific pages / web areas
- How to find location of origin of visitors
- On-campus vs. off-campus views -- what’s the difference between the two?
- How to find the demographic data we are able to track
- What we are allowed to track & what we cannot
This Workshop is now full. Please see calendar for other dates.